Thursday, November 27, 2008

So much to be thankful for...

Hello all!

I went to the doctor yesterday and got a very good report. I'm sad to report that anyone that guessed in the 5 pound range is more then likely going to be WRONG!!! Baby A is 4 pounds 7 oz. and Baby B is 4 pounds 11 oz.!!! We have a pair of healthy babies on our hands! The sonogram tech said that babies usually gain about 1/2 a pound every week from now on. ugh...DO THE MATH. The doctor said that if they came tomorrow they would do just fine. I don't have any pictures because it's almost impossible to get a decent picture from those two right now. They are laying in the same exact position so it's incredibly hard to tell them apart. I could see two heads and two spines, that's about it. 

I have so many things to be thankful for. My husband is the most supportive person ever. He loves me and I love him. I couldn't imagine marrying anyone else. My amazing parents. They have always been there for me and also for Kellen (which is very touching). I am also thankful for Kellen's parents. We are so lucky to have both set of parents that still love each other. I am thankful for my brother and sisters (Michael, Julie and Camie) and M & J's children (Jackson and Lorelei)! There is nothing like hearing a two year old sing Jesus Loves Me.  I am thankful for all my friends. It makes me sad that some of us live so far apart but I am still thankful for them!! Last but NOT least. I am thankful for such a healthy pregnancy. I have been so lucky. I'm so thankful that I'm not on bed rest. I can't wait to meet these little babies and I hope they are just as cooperative out in the real world as they are in my stomach! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

Kandis said...

becca i'm so glad you are doing well! i can't wait until those babies get here! :)

Mom said...

Wanted to send on Beverly's guess to you. 2 boys. One 6 lbs 4 oz and the other 6 lbs, 7 oz. Born on December 29th.