10 months old!! Where has the time gone?
- Pulling up on EVERYTHING.
- waving bye bye.
- shaking her head when we say no no no. (started that on Mother's Day).
- pointing (we're number one). Notice in the picture below.
-wearing size 4 diapers.
- wearing size 12 months clothes.
- is the most laid back baby ever.
- weighs 21.8 pounds. I asked them to weigh her again because I swear she feels bigger.
- still doesn't sleep well.
- has the cute grin that is ALWAYS on her face.
- takes 4 bottles a day but is more interested in food.
- says dada, mama, baba.
- screaming with glee when her siblings run around the house screaming.
- still has ZERO teeth. She has a super cute gummy smile!
- LOVES swimming/the splash pad.
- went to the beach for the first time and loved it. She ate a lot of sand and was always covered it in.
-plays peekaboo. It's so cute!
- puts her head on my shoulder every time we walk in her room at bed time. It's like she know I will hold her for a little bit longer if she does it. . .(and it works). It melts me EVERY night.