Saturday, November 15, 2008

Scott and David.....8 pounds.....I hope you both are wrong....

Carey: 1 boy/1 girl        5.7/6.3
David: 2 boys                High 7's low 8's
Kandis: 2 boys             5.8/6.2
Chris: 1 boy/1 girl        Average of 7.25
Lina: 1 boy/1 girl          6/6.8
Ashley: 2 girls               5.9/5.4
Lora: 2 boys                  5.3/5.9
Sharon: 2 girls              6.2/6.5                       both: 6      boys: 4       girls: 6
Marty: 2 girls                no weights....
Scott: 2 boys         8/6
Pop: 2 girls                   5.3/5.6
Nana: 1 boy/1 girl         5.13/6.3
Michael: 2 girls            6.8/6.3
Julie: 2 girls        5.13/5.8
Christi: 1 boy/1 girl    6.5/5.10
Andrew: 1 boy/girl     6.0/6.2

Keep the guesses coming!

Here is a picture of the bed and bedding:


My project for Thanksgiving holidays! Anyone wanna help!?!?!?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kellen and Becca,

I don't know ya'll, I just stumbled over here from Nikki Bonham's blog. I just wanted to let you know that I have a fraternal twin brother and that your kids are very fortunate. Being a twin means always having your best friend right there with you, and that is something pretty cool.

Congratulations and good luck! The blog is hilarious.

Mom said...

Sandy says 2 boys/5 lbs 8 oz and 6 lbs 3 oz/Dec 22. She said that she is available for babysitting anytime after the 23rd. She loves ya.

Benjamin said...

My prediction... One boy (7 lbs), one girl (6 lbs), and you can name them "Ben" and "Taylor". Perfection!

Aaron and Rachel Halbert said...

This is Rachel and this is my guess:
1 boy and 1 girl
6 lbs and 5.5 lbs



Becca, I wish I was in the country to help with the room...I love that kind of stuff!! Everything looks so CUTE!!! :)