Wednesday, November 19, 2008

bigger and Bigger and BIGGER

Right after we found out that I was pregnant at Scott and Lisa's wedding:

This picture was taken around 20 weeks: 
And this is me at 32 weeks: 
My doctor says that I'm not done growing....Can I really get any bigger?!?!?! 

We also have some more guesses! Here they are:

Kellen's Dad: 1 boy/ 1 girl    5.12/5.2
Mrs. Sandy: 2 boys 5.8/6.3
Ben:  1 boy/ 1 girl 7/6 (One named Ben and the other Taylor)

So that makes the standings:  
Both: 8
2 Boys: 5
2 Girls: 6

Last night I had a dream that I was having a boy and a girl....

3 comments:

Mom said...

Katie Palmer says 2 boys/Dec. 27th, 5 lbs. 8 oz. both. Get in line to return if not two boys!!

Jo-Jo said...

What gives - Kellen looks exactly the same in all three pictures! No fair! but you are cuter, Becca! Hugs, Mary Jo

taylor said...

I just had one baby.. I can't imagine having twins! But I think you look great! Hope everything continues to go so well... Good luck to y'all!