Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Tidbits

- This week was a good week. MMO started back. Everyone is healthy. 

- During bible study on Monday night Kellen emailed me this picture and it made me laugh.


- This little girl is ready to take off. It won't be long. 


- I have a feeling we will be doing this a lot this summer since it will be so hot. 


- Zoey had lunch with her bff, Lindley on Tuesday. We enjoyed her mommy's company too! :)


- This little boy loves a good play-set.


- Avery has gotten over her fear of play ground slides this week. We were at Chick-fil-a when the magical moment happened. She is so proud of her self.

- It's easy to take pictures of Zoey right now because she can't go anywhere. And she is cute.


- Maddux is a big boy. On Tuesday (at mmo) he got put in timeout 3 times for turning the lights off on people. I know it shouldn't, but it kind of makes me laugh. Thursday he got a good report.



- Avery wanted to sit with Zoey in her stroller. Zoey wasn't as thrilled about it as she was but it worked. 


- I hope they love each other forever. Sweet sisters. Avery is normally very patience with Zoey.


- On Tuesday, A and M made ants out of playdoh at school. My mom has the picture of Maddux. They were both so proud of them. Maddux carried his around until it was broken.


- When Zoey wakes up from her nap, A and M love to go and get her. It's really cute and Zoey gets the biggest smile on her face when they walk in. 


- Avery insisted on getting in her bed and "reading" her a couple of books.


- If you have a toddler, you should definitely get these. They are called, My Busy Books. It is a book and in the back is a mat and little plastic characters. They have Cars, Princesses, My Little Pony, Thomas and many more. My kids play with them everyday. 


- Maddux teetee'd in the front yard this week which was fine UNTIL he turned around and started pooping standing up. Needless to say, I freaked a little. At least he didn't poop in his underwear (right?!?!?).

- Both of the bushes in the front yard a in full bloom. Yay!!

- We found a baby snake in the front yard yesterday. Not cool at all since I put my baby on the ground to play.

- Maddux tried to teetee on the Chick-fil-a playground on Tuesday. Maybe it was a bad thing to show him how to teetee outside.

-  Zoey is almost 8 months old. How did that happen?

- Kellen and I get to go to a wedding tonight! Yay!!

- Have you ever seen, My Big Fat Gypsies Wedding? Wow.

No comments: