Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Midweek Randoms

- My camera has been missing for weeks and tonight while I was cleaning up I moved a chair and there it was! Surely it hasn't been weeks since I've moved the chair....

- Avery has night terrors on the days she doesn't get a nap.

- Rarely am I in a picture. Even more rarely am I in a picture with all my kids! I love this even though we had JUST woken up. Everyone looks funny but they were all happy to be in my lap. Happy momma. 


- Kellen and I saw this trailer the other day and I thought it was super funny. It says consignment store. 

- Kellen is funny. Most of the time.


- The kids got a sweet package in the mail from Nona (Cohen's grandmother). Each one got a bulldawg outfit and Avery insisted that I let her try her dress on the moment I took it out of the package.

- Avery loves wearing dresses and hates wearing jeans.


- The kids and I washed the car this week. They both LOVED helping me and actually did a good job. This is a picture of Tori and Avery after we had finished.


- Maddux decided to run off and play with the other boys. I have LOVED seeing his personally develop. Avery has always been super social which I think is normal for girls and Maddux has just started interacting and playing with other boys. Super fun!


- This sweet girl just watched. 

- By the way, she is a terrible napper but she is cute so that helps.

- I found these chevon patterned pjs at our new Old Navy and I just had to have them.

- Our new Old Navy is awesome.


- These are the two bushes in front of our house. One always blooms first and the other looks blah. Wish they would bloom together.

- We are getting some trees cut down and another tree trimmed next week. I think Maddux will really enjoy watching.



- Spring is in the air. We have been spending a lot of time outside and the kids love it!

- We have a TON of azaleas in our backyard and Avery told me that she wants those flowers at her wedding. What I was thinking was...I hope you get married during the spring in about a two week time frame...


- Here is Maddux playing with his trains. If you know him, you know that he LOVES Thomas and usually has him close by. Love this kid. He seriously is the sweetest, most tender hearted boy every. 

- Maddux is shy in public but very outgoing at home. I wish I could record everything he says.


- I love my kids so much that sometimes it hurts! I'm one lucky mom!

1 comment:

Sharon Harrison said...

Aww. Glad Avery liked her dress!!!