Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Midweek Randoms


- Maddux is getting his stitches out tomorrow. He has done so well and keeps his band-aid on all day.

- Maddux has been in a fit throwing phase. He has always been so mild tempered but lately he will just haul off and throw himself on the floor. I am try to ignore him because I think he is just trying to get a reaction out of me.

- We have church tonight. I love my church so much and feel blessed every time I go.

- I am thankful for healthy children today as I have learned of a friend's friend's newborn baby who isn't expected to live for very long. So sad and heartbreaking.

- I am currently sitting in the hallway outside of A and M's room waiting on them to fall asleep. My mom is in the kitchen humming the Thomas theme song. We watch it so much that we all hum it without realizing.

- Kellen loves his job and is really good at it. I am thankful for that. The kids love to call daddy after nap sometimes and I think it's so cute to get a picture of them. Yes, it looks like I am choking Maddux. You try to keep a 3 year old boy still!


- Everyone slept really well last night. THANK GOODNESS. No, she did not sleep in that but I thought it was a cute picture.



- Zoey has a blister on her toe and it WILL NOT heal. Any tips?


- We went and got our first snow cones of the year yesterday. I got wedding cake with creme, Avery got pink (strawberry), Maddux got blue (blue raspberry) and poor Zoey just hung out. Soon sweet baby! It was SO good and cheap!




- Zoey turned 7 months old on the first. How? Time is flying.


 - We went and played at the big playground today and had lunch with Pop. It's was super fun.








- I just signed my sweet baby big girl up for princess dance camp. She is SO excited even though it's not until July.

- I am going to do a post on the ballet that my mom took me and Avery too. It was SO fun.


-

No comments: