Monday, March 12, 2012

7 Months

ZOEY! You are 7 months old! Oh my WORD.

- You are such a sweet girl.
- You weigh around 19.5 pounds. 
- You are eating 4 to 5 bottles a day.
- You are eating solids for dinner and sometimes lunch.


- You are wearing size 9-12 month clothes.
- You are wearing size 3 diapers but almost need 4.
- You are sleeping ok. Some night are good and some night a bad. I don't get it.
- You are rolling better. Finally. Most of the time it's when you are in your crib and you roll from back to stomach.



- I'm pretty sure you will start crawling earlier then A and M.
- You love sitting on the floor and playing with your box of toys.
- Still have no teeth.
- Your brother and sister LOVE you.



Zoey,

You are such a fun addition to our family. I can't wait to see you grow but can you please slow down a little?? I love getting you out of your bed every morning and looking into your beautiful blue eyes. I thank God everyday for you and I love you so much.

Love, Mommy

No comments: