Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Midweek Randoms

- Zoey bug is feeling much better. Thankful to have my happy baby back! She is still coughing a little but her attitude is much happier.


- I am going to the Cotton Patch tomorrow and I can't wait. It's a GREAT fabric store. Zoey and I are going with Hannah and Levi while the older kids are at MMO. 

- I love this picture of my dad and Maddux. Dad was dead asleep and Maddux was just talking away like he was listening.


- We went on our first scooter ride this week. The kids did great. The next day I went out and bought helmets. Safety first :)


- I love my church. I love my church family. I am so thankful for them. I often wonder why anyone wouldn't choose my church.

- This little girl is a chunky monkey. 19 and a half pounds. Geez....


- I am getting sinus headaches which normally doesn't happen to me. 

-I have decided that grocery stores/food companies lie about everything. The only way to get really healthy food is to grow it yourself.

- Kellen and I are watching The River and it was really good last night. The last three episodes had been boring but last night was exciting.

- I love Maddux and Avery's school (our church) but it is SO hard to explain to them the difference between school and church. Our conversation....Yes Avery...we are going to your school but it's for church or vise versa!

- Here are some more cute pictures of our week!

- This font I am using makes it look like I don't use periods at the end to my sentences...I do.

Swinging sisters! Maddux was swinging but decided that the sandbox was more fun. Then he brought me some dog poo....ugh


Avery picked out their outfits for church on Sunday. She looooves Zoey as you can tell in the picture. She took the outfit to her and said...guess what zoey?!?! we get to match today! 


Mad Man playing with his leappad outside today. I told him to smile and this is what I got. He was to busy to even look at me.


...and this is how Avery smiles right now.


Hope you are having a great week!

No comments: