Thursday, February 2, 2012

Zoey - 6 Months

Sweet Zoey,
Look at that smile. You have been such a happy baby this month!
-You laughed for the first time (like REALLY laughed out loud, none of this giggling thing)
- You still are not rolling over (my fault for literally never putting you on the ground, I know...I am trying)
- Sitting up like a champ (have been for awhile).

-You are grab at everything especially your toys hanging on your play mat.

-You have a wonderful schedule. Wake up 6/7 eat, 9:30 nap, wake up 10:30 eat, play, eat at 1:30, nap 1:30-4:30, eat, play, eat at 7:30, in bed for the night.
-You smile very easily.

-You aren't that into food so we are taking it slow.
-You loooove to jump in your jumpy and play in your exersauer.

-You love to play with your feet.

-You love to grab my face when I am talking to you. It hurts but I love it :). 


-You are wearing size 6-9 cloths 9-12 pjs.

-You are wearing size 3 diapers.
- 5 bottles a day (4-6oz, 1-8oz.)



-You are laid back like your brother.

-You look nothing like either of them.



Zoey, you are a doll and we (daddy, mommy, avery and maddux) love you very much. I can't wait to see your personality bloom in the next few months. 

I love you,

Mommy


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

G said...

You are such a sweet baby. You are so happy and easy-going. Your G loves you so very much!