Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Fun Day!

This morning we had a great time with some of our friends at the park! I really wish I would have taken a picture of the park because it is AWESOME! It's brand new and huge (plenty of room to run!) Here are some pictures from our outing.

All the babies (Levi/5 months, Lynnix/8 months and Zoey/6 months with Jeannie in the background)



Maddux and EE kicking the ball around! Maddux seriously ate an entire bag of goldfish minus the few he was sharing with every kid at the park.



Maddux and his goldfish! Also, the band-aid....yeah, so a band-aid can fix anything and somehow I tricked him into thinking it was a boy band-aid. By the time it was on he didn't care or notice. :) He pronounces it nan-aid.



This little miss got in the mud so she ended up in her brother's sweatpants. Thankfully he didn't have an accident! 



Parker and his goldfish. 



Jeannie with the girl babies! She is SUCH a great friend (friends since high school). She is loyal and trusting and I love her very much!!



Hannah and Levi. Hannah is also a wonderful friend! We met at Twin Lakes (same place Kellen and I met) and since having kids our friendship has grown so much! 



O.M.G. I can hardly contain this cuteness. Look at her. First time to swing and she loved it!



The whole group swinging. Oh my...how we have multiplied!
Starting on the left: Parker, Maddux, Avery, Zoey, Lynnix, Ethan (running around) and Levi



My three :) They love to swing!



I am convinced that Avery can calm Zoey down better then I can. Anytime Avery walks up to her she immediately starts to smile and kick her legs. 



Maddux swinging. I'm kind of at a loss for what to do with his hair. It is a mess. I have gotten it cut and it doesn't look any better. It use to be so thin and straight and now its wavy and thick. 



Maddux pushing Zoey :)



Thanks for hanging out girls! We had fun and now mine are dead asleep.

No comments: