Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yellow Firetruck

We absolutely love our Mother's Morning Out program at our church. It has been such a blessing and the teachers and the director are wonderful. I have never felt uncomfortable leaving my children with them for one second. I love being involved with my kids so I took on the task of helping to put together the newsletter every month which means I get allllll the pictures that they take at school! :) (which makes me super happy). I picked up the camera this morning and I was so excited to see all these awesome pictures from when the fire truck came to visit.

This is Avery and Maddux's class plus a few more. (Maddux sucking his thumb....grrrr)


They all got a chance to get in the truck and check everything out. Avery and Maddux are standing together (avery in pink/maddux in blue)



It's pictures like these that makes me happy. Both of my children are sitting down and listening. It's the small things in life. Haha!



I love this group picture! 



Maddux's teacher told me that once the firemen put on their uniforms, Maddux got up and walked over to give each of them a high five! So typical. I love it.


Here is the link to the blog I was referring to yesterday. It's a great post, especially for moms.
http://lysaterkeurst.com/2012/01/i-dont-want-to-raise-a-good-child/



Posted by Picasa

No comments: