Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas Blues

Christmas has come and gone. I absolutely loved watching Christmas through the eyes of my almost 3 year olds. They are even still singing Frosty the Snowman even though it is 70 degrees outside. We had a wonderful Christmas. I love that both of our family live in the same area therefore being able to see everyone on all holidays. We started our day as a family with presents. Then we went to church. I seriously wish that Christmas was Sunday every year. After church we went to Kellen's parent's house and enjoyed lunch and opening more presents. My children are so blessed to have grandparents that love them. After lunch and presents we came home and my parents came over and brought the Barbie jeep and tractor with them. All in all, Christmas was a roaring success! Here are a few pictures from the weekend:

Nana and Avery cooking.
While the other two hang out in Pop's lap!
Kellen stirring the eggnog which ended up not being very good. 
The kids gifts from my parents. They were SO excited!
Avery cruising in her new jeep.
What you can't see is the big hill Maddux is about to driving down. Eek...no fear.


We even went to visit all the neighbors!
And this sweet girl enjoyed her jumpy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: