Monday, January 30, 2012

Avery - 3 Years

I keep telling myself that I am not good at this blogging thing and that there is no reason to blog because the twins are already 3 but that is silly. I will love to look back at this blog even if it didn't REALLY start until the twins were 3. So....here we go!

Dear Sweet Avery,

You, my dear, are such a joy to my life. There is so much to cram into this blog post and I hope that one day you read this and understand how loved you are by your mommy and daddy.

Your personality is just like your daddy. You are SO funny and love to make people laugh. G (Kellen's mom) always says that Kellen had a sense of humor from the moment he started talking and you are JUST like him. Just today we were decorating for Valentine's Day and you, out of the blue said, "There's no business like Valentine's business!" Right after you said it you looked at me and just started laughing. Oh my, you make me laugh. 


You adore your sister. When she is fussy you will walk over to her and lay by her or just try to make her content by getting in her face. The cutest thing is when you say stuff like...."hey sweet baby girl". 


You have such a sweet heart. Just the other day I was talking to your teacher and she was telling me how you played with the new girl at school. You took her by the hand and walked with her to the playground. 


You are very smart. Like I said, some of the stuff you say just amazes us. 


You are a picky eater like your dad. Your favorite food is cheese. That is the only thing you ever asked for and I have to force you to eat other stuff. I don't blame you though, cheese is good. 


Your speech is ridiculous. Incredible is one of your favorite words. 


You and your brother still get along for the most part. I looooove watching y'all play together and use your imaginations. Warms my heart. 


You aren't a big toy girl. You like to color, play dress-up, and use your imagination. 


Avery Clarke, you are loved so much and I hope you always know that. I was reading another blog today about a mom that didn't feel like she always did the best job at being a mom. Her prayer at the end was: God help me to raise Hope to be who you want her to be. So that is my prayer for you. God help me to raise Avery to be who you want her to be. You are an outgoing, sweet, sometimes hard headed, compassionate, loud, giggly girl and sometimes I don't know what to do with you but I pray that God will use me to raise you to be the best you! 

I love you,

Mommy



2 comments:

The Brown's said...

your babies are just precious, all 3!

Pop said...

Avery you are so sweet and loving to your Pop.......I love being around you