Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dentist

Last Friday we headed to the dentist with the whole gang. Thankfully my mom also goes to the same dentist so she is able to go at the same time and help me with the kids while I get my teeth cleaned. I have been going to this dentist since I was 3 so it is special/neat that my children get to go see him also.

Avery did such a great job. I thought it would be a good idea for her to go first because she is usually ok with anything. She sat in the chair and got her teeth cleaned/polish/flossed without a fuss. Maddux on the other hand was a completely different story. From the second he got in the chair he started saying..."I want to go home." "I'm all done." Needless to say, all she had a chance to do was brush his teeth and look to see if his teeth were growing correctly. Here is evidence that Avery loved it and Maddux didn't. I got great pictures of Avery and was trying to keep Maddux in the chair, thus not getting any pictures! Next time!






This sweet girl sat in the lobby the whole time and was so sweet. She even took a little nap. We know everyone at the office so it was nice to let them love on her. 



PS- No cavities for any of us! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: