Monday, April 23, 2012

Manic Monday

Well I haven't posted in a while so I must catch you up on what we have been doing! 

We have been enjoying the wonderful weather outside.

Maddux has learned how to climb ladders which makes his dad very nervous but me very happy. I will have someone to ride roller coasters with!


He went almost to the top. I promise he was supervised.


We have been snuggling a lot. I get really sad when I think about how fast this little girl is growing. :(


This cannot be safe....


We have been having lunch with Pop. Girl loves her a straw.


Girl loves her some Pop.



We have gone to the Zoo.


We have gone to a birthday party and Avery actually enjoyed the jump house! Yay!!


The theme was Mario. The girls got princess crowns.


The boys got Mario hats.


We have seesawed for the first time!


Twins are the prefect match for seesawing. They loved it.


We have learned how to drink out of a sippy cup. Again...growing up to fast. :(



We have a new family pet that will be emerging from it's cocoon soon!


We "helped" Pop wash his truck!



Sweet baby blues.


We got extremely wet.



Clean baby.


We had a surprise birthday party for our pastor.



We have been practicing our letter writing.


AND......we have been CRAWLING. Yay, Zoey!!!



No comments: