Monday, April 30, 2012

Caterpillar Parade 2012

I grew up in the small town of Clinton, MS where everybody know everybody. It's great to go back with my kids so I can show them off take them to places where I hung out at when I was younger. Every year they have a the Caterpillar Parade where a lot of the town comes out and celebrates spring  complete with a kid's parade, magic show, shopping, crowning of the caterpillar queen and much more. 


We had a great time and it was nice to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!


Before we left we went back to the park where Avery and Maddux got to seesaw for the first time. I have never really thought about it but twins are perfect for seesawing. They loved it and obviously had to be supervised. Zoey had a great time just watching.

No comments: