Thursday, September 23, 2010

blogging...

For some reason I just feel like blogging. I don't really have anything to blog about but here goes nothing. I wish I was a better blogger and I am not sure why I don't do it more often! I think I get overwhelmed when I feel like there have to be pictures in EVER post. Anywho...What have we been up to?

Well we have a different schedule now that the "school year" has started.

Mondays are our days to recover from the weekend. Usually we have been out of town at a football game.

Tuesdays are Mother's Morning Out. This isn't time for myself because I am actually teaching the two year olds. I am really enjoying it (most days). It's only two days a week and the kids get to go for half price and I really just want them to have the chance to play with others. After MMO we come home and eat and nap!

Wednesdays we have Mother Goose on the Loose at the library. The babies absolutely loooove it. I would get some pictures but honestly I am SO busy chasing them around the room. We have been to the Madison and Ridgeland library and I will have to say that I like the Ridgeland library a LOT better. Mother Goose is so much nicer and didn't care if the kids were up dancing and walking around. Mother Goose in Madison seemed annoyed if the kids didn't sit still the entire time. I'm sorry but there is NO way to make two 20 month olds sit still for 30 minutes and I am not going to make them. Plus it's supposed to be fun.

Thursdays are MMO again.

Fridays are when we recover from the week and get ready for the weekend.

I absolutely love my children. There is NO way I can express how much I love them. They are growing so fast and I am trying to enjoy every second. 

No comments: