Friday, September 24, 2010

20th Month - Avery

Oh...Avery. She is a firecracker. She is so full of life and I am loving every minute with her! Like I said in the last post, I feel like they are having first a lot lately and that life is flying by. Please slow down...don't grow to fast.
What has Avery been up to this month?
Avery...
talks all the time! She surprises us with words all the time. Recently her favorite word has been "please" but it sounds more like "peas". It is so cute and she knows it. She says it alllll the time!
is a pretty picky eater. Every time I open the fridge she says "cheese?". She would eat cheese at every meal if I let her.
LOVES football! There can be a MSU logo the size of a stamp and she sees it from a 100 feet away. It is the craziest thing! haha
is the same way about Elmo and Cookie Monster! Whenever we are in Target she points out every Elmo and Cookie. I never knew how popular they were. Seriously...they are EVERYWHERE!
does not like it when Maddux touches her stuff and she lets him know it!
loves to brush her teeth. Really they both like it but I'm sure that won't last long!
loves to talk on the phone.
wears size 18 and 24 month clothes.
wears size 5 diaper.
loves to wear bows. I think it's pretty funny because I'm not a girly girl and my daughter loves all things girl.
(Avery's crazy hair)
I'm sorry baby girl. You got your hair from me!
(First MTSU game of the season)

Notice the bow. Always has a bow...otherwise she looks like she has a mullet.
(First MSU game of the season)

I'm serious..this girl LOVES the bulldogs!
(First time to eat cereal)

You can read about the first time to eat cereal in the last post. Notice...a bow...at breakfast!

OH my...I love this girl. My children are amazing. I am so lucky...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: