Thursday, September 23, 2010

20th Month - Maddux

I could eat this child up. He is such a sweet/quiet boy. I feel like we have so many first every month so I thought I would fill you in on the 20th month. What has Maddux been up to:
Maddux....
LOVES to look at and "read" books.
still isn't talking much but he does say some words (mama, Dada, night night, ball, bye). Dr. Payne says that Avery is doing all the talking for him and she probably will for a while. Sad but true. The ladies in the nursery told me that whenever they ask either A or M a question they look at each other to see what they should do...I bet it's fun being a twin!
is still fascinated with planes. We live close to the airport and every time one flies over he makes sure to tell me and mumbles what I think is his version of plane.
every time he hears a dog he starts barking.
follows directions very well. I can tell him to go get something in a different room and he does it. It is crazy!
loves fruit and is way less picky of an eater than Avery.
wakes up and puts his shoes on.
loves to take baths.
wears size 18month clothes.
wears a size 5 diaper.
knows how to turn on the CD player and loves to dance to the music.
gives his blanket to Kellen every night to cover him up. It is really cute. As soon as Avery figured out what was going on she started doing it.
(First time at the airport)
This was a Mommy/Son outing. Avery and Kellen were at home sleeping so I decided to take Maddux to the airport. I think he was confused as to why the planes were on the ground and not in the air. We got to see one start up and drive all the way down the runway to take off. It was really fun. I cherish time alone with each child.
(First time to have a bubble bath)

He wasn't much of a fan at first but when he figured out that there was water under the bubbles he was good.
(First time to eat cereal - Chocolate Cheerios)

I eat cereal all the time and they bug me for a bite the entire time I'm eating so I decided to give them a chance. It was actually half successful.
(First time in Memphis)

We went to Memphis to visit some friends and Kellen got to go to the MTSU game. We had a great time and our friends, Chris and Kandis, were so nice to let us take over their house. Chris and Kandis actually found out that day that they are having a BOY! Cohen Christopher. Can't wait to meet him!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: