Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Moving on!

I realize that I said I would continue to write about our day and I have completely failed/forgotten....Sorry. Moving on........

Avery and Maddux are now 16 months old! They are changing everyday and they seem to be doing something new everyday. This morning I looked up and Avery was on top of the kitchen table.....seriously!! So what are we up to these days.....

Maddux Jett Farmer

This boy has come out of his shell!! He is still a little shy around other kids but when we are at home he is SO talkative! When he "talks" to me I really think he thinks I understand him. He can say dada, mama, ball, dog (and makes the dog sound), nana, pop and I'm 95% sure that he said Avery the other day. His favorite toy is anything that has wheels on it. He loves to run his car into everything. He is all boy. I think he is going to be right handed. He still looks JUST like Kellen and I think that is adorable. His favorite food right now is probably grapes or blueberries. He doesn't like to hold hands but he loooove to give his momma hugs and kisses! He laughs ALL the time.

Avery Clarke Farmer

AC is a firecracker!!!!! She wakes up running and runs to bed at night. Her favorite thing in the world right now is Sherk. She talks all the time. Both of them have their own language that I can't understand. She can say dada, mama, ball, dog, no, go, pop and nana. Her hair is turning more red and curly everyday. Her favorite toy is anything that someone else is playing with. She loves to swing. If she see a straw in someone's drink she automatically thinks its hers and screams until she gets it. Her favorite food is cheese (she got that from her G). I think she is going to be left handed because she does everything with her left hand. She is a great hand holder but doesn't give out kisses to just anyone. She LOVE my cell phone and will open it and say hi.

These babies amaze me. I love watching them figure things out everyday (even if it is climbing on top of the table).

1 comment:

The Scotts said...

They are ADORABLE!! So precious and I know your the best Mother ever!! Thanks for the update pictures, it's been fun to "hear" your stories of them growing!!