Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day in pictures!

It is absolutely impossible to get both babies to look at the camera at the same time but I LOVE these pictures! Avery was ok with being held but Maddux was NOT having it. He wanted to get down and run around and you will see that in every picture.
So happy to be their mother!

Not a day goes by that I don't have to pull something out of their noses!

Look at those baby blues!


She wants to push the buttons on the camera....all the time...(not sure why this is underlined...)

This was the only way I could get him to smile but I love them and it shows his personality.

Everything looks more fun upside down!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. We went over to Kellen's parents house and just hung out all day. It was perfect weather and both of our families were there! Can't get much better then that!!

2 comments:

Hannah and Scott said...

Oh I LOVE these!

Scooter Pooter Luters said...

These are great pictures! I am glad you had a great Mother's Day!