Friday, May 21, 2010

Friends of the Zoo


I was so glad this morning when my brother called to ask if we wanted to go to the zoo. I love the Jackson Zoo because you are SO close to the animals and most of the time we run into at least one zookeeper who gives us lots of interesting information!

A & M with the Tigers! See how close they are!

Jackson with the Tiger!


Watching the tigers!

Lorelei loves to smile for the camera!

Maddux, Avery, Jackson and Lorelei

Jackson with the Alligator

When we got done we went and had lunch with the best Pop in the world. Seriously....they are in LOVE with my dad. They would choose him over me anyday. After lunch we went home and watered the ferns and waited on dad to get home!

Yes...he is holding a pink sippy cup...YOU try to keep it straight all the time...
Helping pull the weeds!


No comments: