Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tomorrow!

It's weird to think that I can feel my babies kicking right now, as I am typing this post, and tomorrow they will be here. Wow...

I'm not really tired. (Kellen is laying in the bed right next to me sound asleep) Not sure if it because I can't sleep or because I sleep till 11 today. I have to get up in 5 hours (4am) to make sure we get to the hospital on time. Ugh....It's hard to explain what I am feeling right now because I'm not nervous at all about having children. Kellen and I are probably the most laid back people in the United States. I think I'm more nervous about having surgery. I know that my doctors do this very often and are good at what they do. Just please pray that everything goes well and that I don't feel anything. 

Anyways, I can't believe that it's finally here! I will post pictures as soon as I can. 

P.S. - Please keep my friend Jenn in your prayers. She is also pregnant and found out that she has preclampsia.  Please pray that she and Graham will be safe. She wants to make it to 34 weeks and she is now at 32! I know she can do it!!!

No comments: