Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Our week so far!

It has been EXTREMELY cold this week (like in the one digit temps.) so we have spent a lot of time inside. On Monday I decided that we just needed to stay home and rest since we just got back from our trip.  There was a lot of this....
 I'm pretty sure I like legos more then the kids.

and this....

  and this....


 For some reason Zoey hasn't been herself for the last couple of days. I'm not sure if it is her teeth or just a little cold. Who knows.

Usually we go to "school" on Tuesday but I got a call from our director telling me that the pipes were frozen and that there was no heat in the building so we had to cancel school for the day. So we quickly make plans with some of our good friends, Tiffany, Brantley and Maddie to go the science museum. I am so glad we did because they had a great reptiles and amphibians exhibit.





 Later that afternoon our neighbors Johnathan and Tori came over to play some games with us! It's always fun (and a break for me) when they come over!


Today we enjoy the Children's museum. When we got there, there was literally NO ONE but us there! It was amazing an weird at the same time. It never really got busy which is a nice change from the normal. 




The kids got to make snowy day pictures and I think they turned out super cute! The museum always has the cutest crafts!

No comments: