Saturday, July 4, 2009

A little piece of heaven...

Yesterday morning Avery, Maddux, me, Kellen, Pop, Nana, G and Paw loaded up TWO cars and made our way to Starkville!! We had a blast and the babies did wonderful.

Stuff needed for a ONE day road trip.

First stop: Christy's Hamburgers
Maddux hanging out with Paw, happy to finally be out of his carseat!
Princess Avery being fed! When the girl is hungry, she is HUNGRY!! Better have a bottle ready! Isn't she beautiful though!

Walking around the bookstore trying to find our game day outfits.
On our way to our tailgating spot. Can't wait for football season!!! Go Bulldogs.
Maddux out...Avery on the way.

Us, babies and grandmothers at our tree (aka: tailgating spot)

The babies in the football stadium.
Both babies are GONE!

Babies on the football field.

Had to stop by to say hello to the mascots that have passed.

Nana and G making sure our seats are still there.

Babies and the Chapel of Memories in the background. 

Shout out to my RUF folks!! Hey!! Babies at the bakery.

Avery and Maddux feeling the awesomeness of the grass on the drill field.



Babies on the drill field.

Shout out to all my Education folks! Hey!! Babies at Allen Hall. Where I spent the last TWO years of my college career. Ugliest building on campus!
Babies at the Hump. Can't wait to take them to a basketball game!
Babies with Dudy Noble in the background.
A great time was had by ALL!! I hope one day, a LOOOOOOONG time from now, my children will be able to enjoy MSU as much as I did. I hope everyone had a great 4th!

5 comments:

Thomas, Christina, and Family said...

so fun! the pic of Avery eating is so sweet!that little bow in her hair is adorable. we need to get together but we're STILL fighting the cold. We're off to the pediatrician on Monday if he hasn't kicked it. it's been almost 2 weeks now.

Kandis said...

becca they are so big! and SO cute! :) looks like y'all had a great time. can't wait to see you soon!

TheCokerTwins said...

Ok---how many changes of clothes do you have for the one day road trip???? We have to go to a wedding in two weeks. It's a two hour drive and I'm dreading it. Did you guys have to stop alot for diaper changes/feeding? I just want to make sure I'm prepared. :-)

Marty said...

Babies at the bakery!!! Woot woot.

Ashley said...

The pictures of them passed out in the stroller in front of all the monuments at State cracked me up! They had no clue what was going on...