Friday, December 9, 2011

Our week in a nutshell....

It's been a TOUGH week at the Farmer house. All of my babies have some type of sickness. Avery and Maddux have been coughing for about 2 weeks now and I thought it was probably just the weather (since it changes every other day). Well I finally decided to take them to the doctor to see what was up and I am glad I did. We end up giving both of them a breathing treatment before we left the office. She thought that Maddux sounded croupy and a little wheezy. It's Friday now and they are feeling much better. I am so thankfully for medicine and happy babies.

I was trying to think of something fun to do today since we have been stuck inside a lot. It's cold outside for MS blood. A couple weeks ago I saw a cute idea to make a felt Christmas tree/ornaments and let your kids decorate it and undecorate it. I don't know about your house but my real tree has been undecorated 129247 times so I was super excited about this idea. I still want to add some lights and presents for under the tree but this is a good start and A and M were so excited about it!

I will try and post pictures of the trees when I am finished. Avery is more excited about it then Maddux so I will at least try to finish one.

No comments: