Saturday, March 26, 2011

20 Weeks


I'm 20 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Length of a banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't ask because I don't want to know...I tell my doctor to only tell me if it's bad and I need to know :)
Maternity Clothes: Oh yeah. I looooove maternity pants. I wish it was ok to wear them all the time even when I'm not pregnant.
Gender: Not finding out! At first I really thought it was a girl but now I really have no idea.
Movement: I have started feeling a little movement. It's really fun! I forgot how exciting it would be. 
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach....hands down.
Cravings: I really will eat anything but I really get excited about Chinese food!
Symptoms: Just growing and poor sleep. 
Best Moment this week: Feeling "baby C" move!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

You are so cute, Becks. I'm so excited for you, I love babies.

Kelly Aldridge said...

Congratulations Becca, I did not even know you were expecting!!! You look GREAT!!!

Unknown said...

thank you for finally posting a pic of your beautiful, blessed pregnant self!

Anonymous said...

I agree! Thank you! Mom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kandis said...

Becca you look beautiful! I'm so excited!

Ashley said...

You're adorable! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!

Amanda said...

updates?