Friday, December 3, 2010

DDP - Day 3

Day 3

Maddux is having quite a bad hair day but he is still just the cutest thing every! And how cute is this cup? We found them at Hobby Lobby today and the kids loved them. They are very festive.


I decided to do some crafting today! We are having a Gingerbread House party next weekend and I wanted to make each of the kids something to take home with them other than their houses! I saw this idea on a blog last year and it has stuck in my head all year. I have to say, it was easy (a little time consuming) and turned out super cute. All the supplies came from Hobby Lobby.

Monogram Christmas Ornament Supplies:
Stickers: $4.00
Clear ornaments: 12 for $3.00
Christmas scrapbook paper: 8 pieces for $2.40
scissors

Grand total of $.78 an ornament!


All you do is roll the paper, stuff it into the ornament and add a sticker! 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are just too cute!!! Love the peppermint cups too! Mom

The Brown's said...

PUH-RECIOUS

Hope said...

What a great idea! I love these!!

Amanda said...

I love these, I want to do them, too!