Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly

Who doesn't like getting Photo Christmas cards in the mail? I love to see how families change from year to year! As Christmas is drawing near, it's time to start thinking about where to get your cards! Are you a blogger? If so, I am so excited to tell you about a new promotion Shutterfly is having! They are giving away 50 free Christmas cards to any blogger that blogs about Shutterfly! I don't know about you but I love free stuff and I love Shutterfly.

Everything I have gotten from them has been great quality and has always gotten to me super fast! I am actually in the process of making Maddux and Avery's first year books....Yes...I'm still making them and they are almost 2! (Can you believe that they are almost 2!!!) Anyways, I can't wait to see them!! I am done with Maddux's and it is 12 x 12 book with 70 pages....think I take to many pictures?!?! Check out the Photo Books!

Anyways, check out this awesome promotion! They have lots of new cards to check out!

Shutterfly

Promotion Link

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I did this too, it ended up being 8 dollars with shipping, but that's less than I paid last year for printing stuff.