Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hats

Before:
Look at those sweet little heads. 

While I was putting away the twin's 3-6 month clothes I found their hats from the hospital. I thought it would be so funny to put them on now and see how much they have grown and BOY have they grown. Every time I look at the picture I crack up.
 
I also found these SUPER cute hates at Wal-mart and just had to have them for our trip to Tennessee this weekend. The high on Saturday is supposed to be 56!!! How great!

Avery doesn't mind her hat but Maddux is another story.

4 comments:

Kandis said...

yay for trips to tennessee!! :) i can't wait to see you guys! they look adorable in those hats!

Ashley said...

I can't believe how big they are!!! And so so cute in their new hats!

Those hats would really come in handy up here too. Just sayin.

taylor said...

Haha cute! Connor won't leave a hat on for 2 seconds... He'll have a cold head this winter!

sarah said...

Hello just stopping by found you from Ree. Cute little people.