Monday, August 24, 2009

 

 

We are doing really, really well...Maddux has 4 teeth now and I think (knock on wood) that we are done with teething for now. He is ALMOST crawling. He can get from point a to point b on his hands and knees he just adds a couple of belly flop in. Avery is doing wonderful also. She has been such a sweet baby while her brother has been teething. Good thing because I don't think I can handle two fussy, clingy babies. She has shown no interest in crawling. She would rather roll. We have been visiting with my brother, Michael, and his family, Julie, Jackson and Lorelei. It has been wonderful having them here. Wish they could stay forever. 

One of my best friends, Christi, came over the other day and took some cute pictures of the twins.

I hope everyone is have a great Monday.

P.S.- Kellen and I started a new blog for football and tailgating purposes. It will be all about this football season and I (becca) will be using it to plan out our tailgating festivities. http://farmerfootball.blogspot.com ENJOY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: