Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First Doctor's Appointment!

Yesterday the babies went to their first doctor's appointment! Their doctor is the same doctor that my mother went to when I was a baby so it was special! The doctor even remembered us! Anyways, the babies are both back above their birth weights. Avery is now 6.8 pounds, 19 1/2 inches. Maddux  is now 6.7 pounds, 19 1/2 inches. They are growing so fast! Maddux actually has a bigger head then Avery does which was a HUGE surprise to me! 

Here is a picture for everyone!





7 comments:

Hannah and Scott said...

They are so precious! Glad they are doing well...hope you are getting some sleep and doing well!

taylor said...

What a sweet picture! So glad they're doing well! :)

Ashley said...

so cute!

Please please let me know if you guys need anything! I'd love to make dinner for you one night if that would help out!

E said...

Wow you have two BEAUTIFUL babies!!!

Unknown said...

Cute picture! Wish I was there to hold them--now that my cold is gone.
Hugs and kisses to Maddux and Avery from Grammy.

Love you guys,
Jan

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Olivia Buffington said...

So cute! Please add more pics! They are beautiful!

Olivia